Essentially this serves as a general idea of what I'm thinking of for the office, in a far more attractive-looking form. Please don't look at the prices and think that's what I'd actually spend on these items - it's more of a way to envision how I'd like the space to pan out.
1. Lottie Dots Decal (Gold), Land of Nod, $24.95 each set of 48 decals
2. Orbital Sphere Flushmount - Rust, RH Baby & Child, $199
3. Decorator Shelf, Pottery Barn Kids, $79
4. Metal Industrial Pinboard, Restoration Hardware, $449
5. Curvy Chrysanthemum Vase, Anthropologie, $28
6. Trailblazer Wingback Desk Chair, Pottery Barn Teen, $319
7. Gold Bars Rug, Land of Nod, $299 - $799
What do you guys think? Any other ideas? I'd like to keep the palate pretty neutral because the wall color is pretty bold (Valspar Belle Grove Victory Blue) but would love some additional ideas for pops of color.